Paper Planet Project Branding
Same Old Paper, Brand New Life! Paper Planet is an Enactus Fleming project is a mother brand that is creating products from diverted paper from the college. In 2016, students from Fleming College noticed that the paper that they thought is being recycled was going straight to landfill. Deeper research shows that over 40% of the paper at Fleming College is going to the landfill. The other 60% is either being recycled or is being contaminated in the process. This not only there’s an environmental burden to the college, but there’s a huge financial cost as well.
For the brand, I wanted to create something simplistic, a complement that is often said about the project. The circle is a play on the recycling symbol while the axis represents that the environment is a global issue and a reminder that we are fighting for something bigger than ourselves. 
Back to Top